Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holding Still For as Long as Possible has been optioned for film!

The official deals announcement:

Film rights to Holding Still for as Long as Possible by Zoe Whittall optioned by Avi Federgreen of Federgreen Entertainment Inc, arranged by Sarah Cooper of The Saint Agency in association with Samantha Haywood of the Transatlantic Literary Agency.

The unofficial announcement: Yippee! Woot! Awesome. I'm so excited to work with Avi. I've signed on to co-write the script, and will be working with a young female director from Newfoundland, Jordan Canning.

3 comments:

Deborah Laforet said...

That sounds very exciting. It's great that you get to co-write the script. I would think that would help with the authenticity of the author's voice in the film. I hope it all goes well for you.

Robby said...

Great news! :]

Psyche said...

Congratulations, that's awesome! It's one of my favourite books I've read this year. :)